25.11.09

Feel The Rhythm In Your Pelvis

For my own Manifesto I have wrote about how to dance and be like the sexy man who is: Elvis Presley.






Becoming more confident using Indesign, my first draft of the manifesto was the black & white one below. I have thought about printing it on a light weight paper to give it an aged feeling. Also I have found this wonder stuff..... http://www.letraset.com/design/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=2950&cat=Omnicrom+Film. I plan to use it on the title or perhaps consider using it over a few of the other illustrations I have. I must thank illustrator Mr Stu Brown for his lovely drawings he very kindly did for me!


After doing this design I then began to look at 1950's film posters for the style of my manifesto. Also I found some real nice soviet posters. yummy. This made me want a crack at few more possible ideas for the design. So below is another one I had a go at. They are both very basic at the moment, but trying to figure out what style I am going to go for.







No comments:

Post a Comment