17.11.09

Deborah Anzalone


Deborah gave a really inspirational lecture today. It differed greatly from others we have had. Her passion for what she does was clearly what drives her; not the money she earns nor what company she works for. It is this which gives me aspiration. Doing what you love to do.


She loves old people and her exquisite interest in character engrossed me throughout. I was so intrigued by her films and interpretations of character. Deborah showed such great interest and was so open minded about these characters and this is what made the work so personal to her and the people she filmed. There was a incredible feeling of nostalgia and care within her creations.


Over the last few months of lectures, we have heard from male designers, so hearing about a woman's work was particularly enjoyable. I believe men and women have different outlooks and representations of a subject; its good variety to hear both.


Deborah has inspired me to do what I love, enjoy my work and be open minded.
Her enthusiam was just so inspirational.


everythin' aint gonna be right, everything will become right when I'm dancin'

No comments:

Post a Comment