9.12.09

Destroying Poor Little 'h' pt2.

My first ideas were the destroy 'h' by light....I photographed the wooden letter I made using a 35mm Black & White film and the idea was to print it the photos myself and film the development of the images as they were in the developing bath. Then I was either going to play the film backwards so the h disappeared or alternatively do not use fixer on the image and quickly expose to developed h to move light causing the paper to turn completely black.


The project began....film developed, some delightful satin photo paper to develop on, enthusiasm....BUT no darkroom. Unfortunately, I had a few troubles with the tech guy in the labs, and only managed to start the tester strips for the project..... nevertheless, I have a few prints. Time for a new plan to destroy 'h'.





H in the frame







No comments:

Post a Comment