24.2.10

Inspirational Clips

I am producing a typographic motion graphic, containing a clip of spoken word which I am or have been inspired by and want to share with others. Here are 3 possible clips which I may use.

This is a short film by Deborah Anzalone who came to give a lecture at my university in October. Deborah's enthusiasm and passion that went into her work was so inspirational to me, her devotion, drive and inspiration encouraged me to continue to do what I enjoy my work and be open minded.
This film is beautiful. everythin' aint gonna be right, everything will become right when I'm dancin'

An extract of Erik Spiekermann from the documentary film 'Helvetica' by Gary Hustwit. (See 1:46 into the clip for speech extract)

This is a clip where Bill Murray talks about new technology. "People have hands...Watches should have hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment